Hunting Bot v 0.2
Download Hunting Bot v 0.2
Created: April 06,2013
Last Detection Check: May 19, 2013
- Cleaner code, the BloodstoneFen bot consists now only of 84 easy to read lines of code total! Which will even become less if I can get some packet capturing/sending to work.
- A Warrior attack sequence event. So if you have a W/Mo you can start getting exp for free @ BloodstoneFen.
- Just launch the launch.bat this file does everything for you, no need to use commandline stuff. If you want to stop the bot just exit the popped up commandscreen.
- A todo list, be sure to check that out, I'm preparing to switch to a packed based bot instead of the keyboard/colorcode checking. I can inject dll files and capture calls by editing the IAT already.
- Added: FAQ.txt and Features.txt. Updated: readme.txt be sure to check it out if you can't get the bot running properly!
Some irks and quirks of this bot:
- Other ppl on Bloodstone Fen invite you sometimes when they like to party with you, this bot SHOULD not click on anything because of the color checking.
- Only one monster is killed in this mission, not really optimal.
- I didn't test this with other screenresolutions so those probably won't work.
- AutoHotkey is needed to capture the keypresses simulated by this bot and to send those to Guild Wars. Otherwise Guild Wars won't see the keypresses. I dislike it personnally but less than searching for an alternate cleaner solution.