Created: April 06,2013
Last Detection Check: May 22, 2013
Oblivion.dll v1.0.0 coded by Zynastor
For Starcraft/Brood War 1.16.1
· Start a game without any opponents.
· Stay in game even after being defeated.
· In-game system timer with AM and PM display.
· Show map download status at all times.
· Save screenshots as bitmaps rather than PCX.
· Selection hack with mass select hotkey.
· Nuke alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (not launch)
· Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.
· Channel, lobby and in-game chat logger.
· Automatically create a worker on map begin.
· Automatically mine minerals on map begin.
· Automatically gain lobby ops. (host hack)
· Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.
· Lag screen box timer always set to 2 seconds. (safe quick drop)
· On-Screen peon idle detection.
· Bypass anti-hack protection when connecting to battle.net.
2. Detailed Information
Allows you to group and select up to 255 units or buildings at the same time, an on-screen unit counter will also be displayed when you have selected over 12 units. Use the hotkey ~ to select all units of the same type that you have currently selected.
This maphack includes safe clicks (client-sided clicks) to help make maphack undetectable, unit display to view the content or building queue of an enemy unit or building and three different modes which are full, lite and off. However it is still possible for maphack to be detected through invisible target clicks (right clicks), If you want to disable this feature you can change TargetClicks to 0 (Off) in the oblivion configuration file (oblivion.ini).
Designed to allow you to chat and queue unit actions while the lag box is up. When the lag box appears, you can simply press the hotkey to make it disappear.
Allows you to pretty much freeze game play, you will be lagging on other player(s) screen but they will not be able to drop you. A substitute for the game's pause feature.
Designed to keep you updated with all the information you need to know during a game, the four state stats hack has a number of different modes. You can cycle through the modes with the hotkey. The first mode displays the minerals, gas, and supply for all players. The second mode displays the average minerals and gas at any given time. The third mode shows alliances - a green box and then the player color if allied and a yellow box followed by the player color if allied vic is off. Finally, the fourth mode shows the IP address and ping of all users in the game. Keep in mind that computer players do not have an IP address or ping, and in UMS games, only the host information is available for ping.
The message log, based on Perma's idea, records the last 16 messages you recieved so you can review them if you walked away or need to refer back to them. The messages are colored with the player colors of whoever sent them, and whispers are also recorded.
The action logger does exactly as the name would suggest - it shows all actions on-screen and saves them to a log file. This includes but is not limited to unit commands.