100% Undetected Starcraft: Broodwar Multi Hack
- three-state maphack
- Selection Hack
- lag defender state
- Zerg burrow/unburrow unit stacker
- global queue-automation
- elapsed timer
- five-state stat hack
- drone float exploit
- in-game message log
- download status display
- Show a list of players in the game, with player color, race, and ID.
- Kill selected workers (peons).
- Spoof a custom name, supports color.
- Start a game without any opponents.
- Stay in game even after being defeated.
- In-game system timer with AM and PM display.
- Show map download status
at all times.
- Save screenshots as bitmaps rather than PCX.
- Selection hack with mass select hotkey.
- Nuke alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (not launch)
- Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.
- Channel, lobby and in-game chat logger.
- Automatically create a worker on map begin.
- Automatically mine minerals on map begin.
- Automatically mine minerals once peon is built.
- Automatically gain lobby ops. (host hack)
- Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.
- Lag screen box timer always set to 1 second. (safe quick drop)
- On-Screen peon idle detection.
- Automatically re-queue units. (Auto queue)
- Replay bugfix. (Play replays correctly)
- Name spoofer with temp ip ban protection.
- Warning messages are disabled. (Unit unplaceable messages)
- Bypass anti-hack protection when connecting to battle.net.
Name Spoofer Color Codes
\L Light Green.
\D Dark Grey.
2. Detailed Information
Automatically re-queues units once their built, you can add/remove units for queue-automation using the hotkey F8 or Ctrl + F8 to remove all units. To toggle on and off global queue-automation for all buildings use the hotkey F9 and for Subunit queue-automation use the hotkey Ctrl + F9, if toggled on Scarabs/Interceptors will begin construction immediately until full and will replenish any lost units in combat.
Allows you to group and select up to 255 units or buildings at the same time, an on-screen unit counter will also be displayed when you have selected over 12 units. Use the hotkey ~ / Alt to select all units of the same type that you have currently selected.
This maphack includes safe clicks (client-sided clicks) to help make maphack undetectable, state hack to view the content or building queue of an enemy unit or building and three different modes which are full, lite and off, these modes can be toggled using the /maphack command or the hotkeys Insert or Ctrl + Insert. However it is still possible for maphack to be detected through invisible target clicks (right clicks), If you want to disable this feature you can change TargetClicks to 0 (Off) in the oblivion configuration file (Oblivion.ini).
Designed to allow you to chat and queue unit actions while the lag box is up. When the lag box appears, you can simply press the hotkey F5 to make it disappear.
Allows you to pretty much freeze game play, you will be lagging on other player(s) screen but they will not be able to drop you. A substitute for the game's pause feature.
Designed to keep you updated with all the information you need to know during a game, the five state stats hack has a number of different modes. You can cycle through the modes with the hotkey F12 or Ctrl + F12. The first mode displays the minerals, gas, and supply for all players. The second mode displays the average minerals and gas at any given time. The third mode shows alliances - a green box and then the player color if allied and a yellow box followed by the player color if allied vic is off. The fourth mode shows the real login name for each player, IP address and ping of all users in the game. Keep in mind that the ping is only updated about every 10 or so seconds, the computer players do not have an IP address or ping, and in UMS games, only the host information is available for ping. Finally, the fivth mode is off incase you want to remove the stat hack from screen.
The message log, based on Perma's idea, records the last 16 messages you recieved so you can review them if you walked away or need to refer back to them. The messages are colored with the player colors of whoever sent them, and whispers are also recorded.
The action logger does exactly as the name would suggest - it shows all actions on-screen and saves them to a log file. This includes but is not limited to unit commands.
Allows you to save and play replays correctly that were corrupted during game play, it must be activated during the game and while watching a fixed replay.
Comes with temp ip ban protection and will allow you to spoof a lobby/in-game name of your choice that is 24 characters or less, use the command /spoof in a channel followed by the name you want . To add color to your name use the escape sequence character ' \ ' followed by a color code found under Name Spoofer Color Codes. It is important to know when spoofing a name if you win or lose it will result in a dsiconnect on your record, this is no bug and cannot be fixed. Heres an example on how to add color to your name, "/spoof \RZyna\Bstor" this will show your name as "Zynastor".